The following forms are provided for your convenience, not as a substitute for seeking legal advice from University Counsel or your own legal advisor.

Release Forms

Before using any of these forms, please check with University Counsel to make sure it is appropriate to your needs. If you are seeking records, please be advised that some departments may have their own release forms.

FERPA Release

HIPAA Release

Confidential Personnel File Release Form

 Forms from Other University Departments

Forms from Other State Agencies